These courses are run as and when there is sufficient interest.
Please let us know if you are interested in any.
- Alpha – for people who are (or who have friends who are) curious about the Christian faith.
- Biblical Foundations – for those who want to go over the foundations of our faith as Christians and grow in their relationship with Jesus.
- Journey – for anyone who would like to do an in-depth course on inner healing and freedom from past trauma, sins, etc.
- Pastoral Approaches – for people who want to learn more about overcoming the challenges of same-sex attraction and sexual addictions, whether for themselves or to help others.
- Pre-marital Counselling – for engaged couples who would like to prepare themselves for married life.
- Marriage – for married or engaged couples who want to learn some practical ways to improve communication and romance.
- Divorce Care – for those who have gone through a divorce, whether by choice or not.
- Parenting – for parents or parents-to-be who would like some practical and spiritual handles on raising children who love God.
- Griefshare – for anyone who has lost a loved one and is in the grieving process.
- Finance Management – for all those who want to learn ways to manage their income wisely.